The global Forum > Options > Options page allows you to set forum post properties. You can:
- Enable RSS feeds and thread status tracking.
- Specify the number of items to display on a feed.
- Specify the number of posts to display on a page
To set the global options:
- Mouse over Management.
- Click Administration.
- Navigate to Applications > Forum > Options.
- Set the following properties:
- Enable RSS Feeds for public forums check box- Telligent Community Server generates RSS feeds for all public forums. A public forum is defined as a forum to which Anonymous users (in the Everyone role) have Read Content permission.
- Enable Thread Status Tracking check box - Allows the creator of a post to mark the status as not set, answered or not answered.
- Default Items/Feed - The number of items returned per feed.
- Posts/Page - The number of posts to display on a page.
- Mark New Posts as Read (Days) - After the elapsed period is exceeded, new posts are marked as read. The result is that the forum will not show a post as unread after this number of days.
- Click Save to apply the settings.