anyone lead an AMA (ask me anything) on Verint Forums?

Hi,

We are preparing an ask-me-anything AMA on our Verint-based community. Others might call this a "knowledge jam".   I've designed these AMAs on other platforms, but never Verint.
Has anyone?  Any tips or examples on how you structured it, and promoted it, in the Verint forums?

Thanks,
Adam

Parents
  • I agree with the blog is a great way to serve up an AMA. This is going to be our approach with some of our experts in our product groups. We have tested the concept and will implement with our new community. Visitors and the person who is the subject of the AMA can turn comment notifications on to be notified each time someone comments. If the AMA host has Live Alert checked in their notifications this makes it easier to know when to visit the blog to answer questions. Also the blog carousel is a slick way to feature the blog on your home or group pages.

• Thanks Lisa for the detailed tips on how how to do the AMA blogs!  We'll probably try both approaches.  On the one hand, we want to get engagement in the forums.... but your experiences with the blogs is compelling.  I'll be happy to come back and let you know how it goes in December.

Reply Children
No Data