I am pretty sure I know the answer to this, but permissions make my head hurt so I want to confirm my understanding before I move ahead:
We are launching a group for partners. I'd like all PARTNERS to be members so that:
- I can @mention partners to reach them.
- Partners are automatically subscribed to forums and blogs (we have set up the latter automation based on membership)
I want all EMPLOYEES to have access to the group in the same way that partners do.
- But I don't want them to have auto subscriptions to forums and blogs.
- I don't want them included in the @mention.
To accomplish this, here's what I'm thinking:
- Partners will be group members
- Employees will NOT be group members. I simply need to adjust permissions for the employee role so that it matches group member permissions.
Am I correct? Will that do it?