We recently released Community 10.3 which focused on additional reports and other small enhancements.
In our previous release we introduced a new reporting experience with an initial set of reports and a commitment to build more. In this release, we added added summary and detail reports for blogs, ideations, galleries, wikis, calendars, and knowledge collections. Several new and existing reports get drill down capabilities allowing you to dig deeper into summary numbers and see exactly what's happening in your community.
Now when creating new custom pages you can use an existing page as a template or copy from an existing page.
Additional enhancements include:
- Added support for YouTube time offsets in YouTube URL viewer.
- Updated group membership panel to include users indirectly included by roles for joinless groups.
- Enabled custom navigation within a group to link to site-level custom pages (in addition to group custom pages).
- Added back "Wrap long lines" option to the editor when editing source code.
- Increased site notifications panel width.
- Redesigned, made always visible and moved the global site, user, search actions in administration.
See all of the updates in the full release notes.
To read more about Community 10, check out our previous release announcements: