Uploading multiple files/images to the quick post option

Looking at the quick post option (posting a status message), I found that currently I can only upload a single file or image. Does anyone have experience with expanding the functionality to be able to upload multiple images in a status message?

Parents
  • Hi  

Using the add file - it is a single file selector. However, the rich text editor allows for multiple file uploads if you use the drag-and-drop approach. You can drag and drop these files anywhere you would like within the Rich Text Editor. 

• Hi  , thanks for you reply and help. That would indeed be great to have and it works in the richt text editor for commenting on posts for example. But what I was hoping to do is be able to upload (or drag and drop) multiple images to the Quick post option, or posting of a status message. Here it seems not to be allowed to drag and drop or insert multiple images unfortunately..

•  

I apologize - I see you mentioned quick post. I agree it does not allow for multiple images - but it should. I would recommend creating an idea in the Customer Connection area to add the ability to drag and drop images/ allow for multiple image uploads within quick post. 

Reply Children
No Data