Historical Moderation Report

Is there a report available to download all things that have been moderated within your community?  

Parents
  • A report would be really handy.  have you added this as an idea? Would get a +1 from me!

Sounding like a broken record but... 'in our old community' we used to be able to get a report to tell us how many items of content had been reported over the month and how many (and which) users had been reporting content to us too. I used the intel to send a personal thank you to those that had been reporting inappropriate content to us as they were helping to keep our community a safe an welcoming environment for all and therefore valuable activity and engagement with the community. 

• A report would be really handy.  have you added this as an idea? Would get a +1 from me!

Sounding like a broken record but... 'in our old community' we used to be able to get a report to tell us how many items of content had been reported over the month and how many (and which) users had been reporting content to us too. I used the intel to send a personal thank you to those that had been reporting inappropriate content to us as they were helping to keep our community a safe an welcoming environment for all and therefore valuable activity and engagement with the community. 

Children
No Data