Historical Moderation Report

Is there a report available to download all things that have been moderated within your community?  

•  Hi  

Unfortunately there is not a way to do this Out of the box. We have found somewhat of a workaround, but it does not include everything. 

If you navigate to the administration panel and click on moderation and then the in process tab and filter the drop downs - you can see things that have been approved/ denied/ still waiting appeal. Once you reach the bottom of the items displayed you can click view all to view more. 

You can not directly download this but we will either go through and copy and paste everything to a sheet.

• This would also be useful to us when tracking past rejected posts, etc.  

I think there is a bit of a workaround if you use the Monitoring - Auditing feature and search on 'AbuseAppeal' or 'Rejected' or related moderation actions, and then download that as a CSV.  (I have not tried this in full, to see how much data is included in the CSV.  Ideally we'd want the Appeal State, any Response to User, etc.).  Also this is not a complete report and you'd still need to go into the Archive to get older data.

• A report would be really handy.  have you added this as an idea? Would get a +1 from me!

Sounding like a broken record but... 'in our old community' we used to be able to get a report to tell us how many items of content had been reported over the month and how many (and which) users had been reporting content to us too. I used the intel to send a personal thank you to those that had been reporting inappropriate content to us as they were helping to keep our community a safe an welcoming environment for all and therefore valuable activity and engagement with the community.