How to connect socket message bus hosted on azure portal

Hi Team,

I am trying to connect Socket message bus in my local system (Telligent default setup), which is hosted on azure portal. I use connection string in connectionString file like below,
and pass Service Host Name in socket message bus extension like : "d365communitydefault.servicebus.windows.net", but I don't know what is issue.

and i am attaching screenshot related to azure service bus working status

Please help me to connect socket message bus

Thanks

Parents
  • Are you actually trying to use the Socket Message Bus Service (which comes with Community) or the Azure Service Bus? Either can be used as the backend for Community's message bus, but they don't work together. The Socket Message Bus Service plugin in your screenshot is only for connecting to the Socket Message Bus service. If using Azure Service Bus, disable the Socket Message Bus Service plugin and instead enable the Azure Service Bus plugin (Administration > Site > Message Buses). 

Also make sure these instructions are followed to enable and install the Azure extensions in the first place. Part of these instructions will involve adding these two connection string entires (AzureServiceBus and AzureServiceBusTopic), which are then used by the plugin once you enable it. 

Community can be run as an Azure Web App using an Azure SQL database, Azure Service Bus, Azure Storage account and Azure Web Jobs. This guide will assist in helping you understand the technologies being…
    Last edited in Verint Community 12.x > User Documentation

• Are you actually trying to use the Socket Message Bus Service (which comes with Community) or the Azure Service Bus? Either can be used as the backend for Community's message bus, but they don't work together. The Socket Message Bus Service plugin in your screenshot is only for connecting to the Socket Message Bus service. If using Azure Service Bus, disable the Socket Message Bus Service plugin and instead enable the Azure Service Bus plugin (Administration > Site > Message Buses). 

Also make sure these instructions are followed to enable and install the Azure extensions in the first place. Part of these instructions will involve adding these two connection string entires (AzureServiceBus and AzureServiceBusTopic), which are then used by the plugin once you enable it. 

Community can be run as an Azure Web App using an Azure SQL database, Azure Service Bus, Azure Storage account and Azure Web Jobs. This guide will assist in helping you understand the technologies being…
    Last edited in Verint Community 12.x > User Documentation

Children