$core_v2_user.List Return Unapproved Users?

Does $core_v2_user.List return non-approved users? I cannot find any non-approve users, is there anyway to include them?

Parents
  • Unfortunately, the scripted version of this API does not expose that option - most likely inadvertently. Both the REST  and in-process versions of this API do accept an AccountStatus option. I've logged this for review. As a workaround, I'd suggest trying to use either of these APIs. If it must to be server-scripted, you could wrap the in-process API with its own alternative extension (something like an alt_v2_user.List) instead of core_v2_user.List, since even core_v2_user just wraps the in-process API anyway. Thank you for bringing this forward, and apologies for the inconsistency!

TE-17629: core_v2_user.List can not query by account status

Completed for 12.1.2, 12.0.6

• Unfortunately, the scripted version of this API does not expose that option - most likely inadvertently. Both the REST  and in-process versions of this API do accept an AccountStatus option. I've logged this for review. As a workaround, I'd suggest trying to use either of these APIs. If it must to be server-scripted, you could wrap the in-process API with its own alternative extension (something like an alt_v2_user.List) instead of core_v2_user.List, since even core_v2_user just wraps the in-process API anyway. Thank you for bringing this forward, and apologies for the inconsistency!

TE-17629: core_v2_user.List can not query by account status

Completed for 12.1.2, 12.0.6

Children