Updating the field Bio and CoverPhotoUrl of the entity User.

Good morning,

I am trying to update the fields Bio and CoverPhotoUrl of the entity User. I am trying to do it through automation because I want to set those fields as soon as the user is created. In the implementation of the automation, I am using the extension (core_v2_user.Update({}).

Here is a particular example of how I am using it:

core_v2_user.Update({ Id: user.Id , Bio: "<p><span>Some informatiopn.</span></p><div style=\"clear:both;\"></div>"});
core_v2_user.Update({ Id: user.Id , CoverPhotoUrl: "some url"});

The problem is that the extension is not updating CoverPhtoUrl. In fact, the API information of core_v2_user.Update implies that CoverPhotoUrl is not one of the parameters. However, CoverPhotoUrl is part of the fields of User. I know it because I confirmed it through a REST GET request for a user. 

What I am trying to do is to set the COVER PHOTO and the BIO information of a particular user programmatically. Is there any way to correct the problem, and if for some reason that approach above does not work, do you know of another way to do it?

Thanks in advance.

Updating the field Bio and CoverPhotoUrl of the entity User. Good morning, I am trying to update the fields Bio and CoverPhotoUrl of the entity User. I am trying to do it through automation because I want to set those fields as soon as the user is created. In the implementation of the automation, I am using the extension (core_v2_user.Update({}). Here is a particular example of how I am using it: core_v2_user.Update({ Id: user.Id , Bio: "

Some informatiopn.

"}); core_v2_user.Update({ Id: user.Id , CoverPhotoUrl: "some url"}); The problem is that the extension is not updating CoverPhtoUrl. In fact, the API information of core_v2_user.Update implies that CoverPhotoUrl is not one of the parameters. However, CoverPhotoUrl is part of the fields of User. I know it because I confirmed it through a REST GET request for a user. What I am trying to do is to set the COVER PHOTO and the BIO information of a particular user programmatically. Is there any way to correct the problem, and if for some reason that approach above does not work, do you know of another way to do it? Thanks in advance. Bhargav Desai (bdesai)
[edited by: Eliot Cuduco at 2:36 PM (GMT 0) on Thu, Oct 14 2021]