Article Reporting Definitions

Activity

Performing an action within the community.  See the Activity Categorization Matrix to see each activity that is considered an overall activity.

Active Content

Any content that has at least one active member activity.  See the Activity Categorization Matrix to see each activity that is considered an active member activity.

Active Group

Any group that has at least one active member activity.  See the Activity Categorization Matrix to see each activity that is considered an active member activity.

See the Activity Categorization Matrix to see each activity that is considered an active member activity.

Content

See Content definition 

Engagement

Performing an action on Content or on people within the community.  See the Activity Categorization Matrix to see each activity that is considered an engagement activity.

Engaged Content

Any content that has at least one engagement activity.  See Engagement.

Engager

Any member that has performed at least one engagement activity.  See Engagement. Totals for Engagers reflect a count for each each (day/week/month/year) of the reporting period.

Contribution

A contribution is any text-based entry that increases the community knowledge base.  See the Activity Categorization Matrix to see each activity that is considered an contribution activity.

Contributed Content

Any content that has at least one contribution activity.  See Contribution.

Contributor

Any member that has performed at least one contribution activity.  See Contribution. Totals for Contributors reflect a count for each each (day/week/month/year) of the reporting period.

Origination

A new post of any of the standard supported applications, including blog posts, wiki pages, forum threads, media files, ideas and calendar events.  See the Activity Categorization Matrix to see each activity that is considered an origination activity.

Originated Content

Any content that has at least one origination activity.  See Origination.

Originator

Any member that has performed at least one origination activity.  See Origination. Totals for Originators reflect a count for each (day/week/month/year) of the reporting period.

Interaction

Performing an action on Content or on people within the community.  See the Activity Categorization Matrix to see each activity that is considered an interaction activity.

Interacted Content

Any content that has at least one interaction activity.  See Interaction.

Interactor

Any member that has performed at least one interaction activity.  See Interaction

Unique Contributor

Any member that has performed at least one contribution activity during the reported date range. If I’ve been both a Contributor and an Originator during this time, I would fall under both Unique Contributor and Unique Originator. 

Unique Engager

Any member that has performed at least one engagement activity during the reported date range. If I’ve been both an Engager and an Originator during this time, I would fall under both Unique Engager and Unique Originator. 

Unique Originator

Any member that has performed at least one contribution activity during the reported date range. If I’ve been both an Originator and an Engager during this time, I would fall under both Unique Originator and Unique Engager.

Unique Viewer

Any member that has visited at least one Content record during the reported date range. If I’ve been both a Viewer and an Engager during this time, I would fall under both Unique Viewer and Unique Engager. 

View

Visiting a Content record.  See Views definition 

Viewed Content

Any content that has at least one view.  See View.

Viewer

Any member that has visited at least one Content record.  See View. Totals for Viewers reflect a count for each (day/week/month/year) of the reporting period.