How to show embedded tweets with videos (or pictures)

I started writing this to ask HOW to do this, but in the process of writing my question, I figured it out. However, since I couldn't find instructions on this, I'm going to share what I found in case others have issues searching for this in the future:

My goal was to embed a tweet in a blog post (on 11.1). To set this up, I:

• copied the embed code from Twitter
  • edited the source code of my blog post
  • pasted it into the source code where I wanted it
  • saved the post as a draft

When viewing the blog post, the tweet shows up, but not the related video:

My troubleshooting steps included:

• Making sure Javascript is allowed on my browser (Chrome). The same thing happens in Firefox too.
  • I'm a full admin on the site with everything checked on our Admin role, except for "Delete themself"
  • Administration > Moderation > Filtering allows for links, iframes, and almost everything else
  • Checked Administration > Applications > Blogs, but nothing was helpful
  • Checked Administration > Applications > Content > Blog Posts.
    • I tried enabling Frames, but that didn't do anything
    • Embed Code was already enabled which threw me off

The answer was in Administration > Extensions > Embed Code Embeddable and enabling Twitter. We didn't have any of these enabled, so I had forgotten about this menu. This includes the following options:

• Allow Youtube
  • Allow Twitter
  • Allow Facebook
  • Allow Instagram
  • Allow Pinterest
  • Allow Onedrive Documents
  • Allow Google Maps
  • Allow Google Docs
  • Allow Google Calendar

Also while writing this, I finally found it listed in this guide, https://community.telligent.com/community/11/w/user-documentation/63026/how-do-i-use-the-content-editor, so it appears my search skills were just not firing on all cylinders today. 

A vast majority of our blogs are written by employees and a few from partners, so I was okay allowing this on blogs site-wide. However, I did not want these available on Forum Posts, Replies, Comments, etc that are authored by the rest of the community, so I disabled this for all of the other content types in Administration > Applications > Content > {content type}

Hope this helps someone in the future!