HTML5 Video Transcoder Stuck on Preparing Video

It would appear that many videos on my community are stuck in queue and the administration panel shows that the only video with a status of "converting" is one from 2 years ago that's only 16MB. Is there a way to "kick" that process to either drop the video from 2 years ago or rescan the list of videos not converted that are pending?

Displayed on page:

All of the settings for the transcoder are at defaults except that I've just ticked the option to Show Basic Viewer while Queued (though that appears to show just a link rather than a viewer).

Edit: Versions are probably helpful: Community 11.1.1.9982

Add Version
[edited by: starksk at 7:27 PM (GMT 0) on Fri, Apr 16 2021]
Parents Reply
  • Bumping this question. In the meantime, I have cancelled all pending videos with no change to the video that was "stuck". Disabling and re-enabling HTML5 Video Transcoder cleared the list of all previously transcoded videos and did clear the stuck converting video too. The videos that were visited by users did appear in the pending list but with an upload time of "in 6 hours".

Additionally, the video transcoding job disappears from the jobs list of scheduled jobs completely after the first time it is scheduled to run. No exceptions logged anywhere, just gone from the lists in Monitoring>Jobs and Jobs>Current Jobs status, but does still appear in the Jobs>Jobs drop down.

Children