Media Gallery Error - Your Browser is Not Supported

I'm getting this error when adding a URL to a media gallery.

The URL requires credentials to access and works fine.  I'm not sure why this message is displaying, how to get rid of it, and why there are no latest browser links displaying as the message says there should be. 

Parents
  • The web preview feature attempts to collect details from a URL (image, title, description). When this preview is collected, Community prefers open graph details, then attempts to read the title and extract a description/image from the body of the HTML page. In this case, I recommend either:

1. Don't preview this URL. The URL is not defined in a way that enables web previewing from other websites. 
    2. If you own affected URLs, update those pages to provide open graph details regardless of the title/body/browser used to access the site. This, in general, is a good practice for all web-accessible content.

Previews are generated and cached, so the same preview will be shown to all users who attempt to preview this URL. Therefore, private URLs cannot be previewed in their authenticated form--it would compromise the security of the previewed site. It is important for secured/private URLs to provide a usable experience even for unauthenticated users.

• The web preview feature attempts to collect details from a URL (image, title, description). When this preview is collected, Community prefers open graph details, then attempts to read the title and extract a description/image from the body of the HTML page. In this case, I recommend either:

1. Don't preview this URL. The URL is not defined in a way that enables web previewing from other websites. 
    2. If you own affected URLs, update those pages to provide open graph details regardless of the title/body/browser used to access the site. This, in general, is a good practice for all web-accessible content.

Previews are generated and cached, so the same preview will be shown to all users who attempt to preview this URL. Therefore, private URLs cannot be previewed in their authenticated form--it would compromise the security of the previewed site. It is important for secured/private URLs to provide a usable experience even for unauthenticated users.

Children
No Data