Error when importing widget in Chrome/ALL browsers

I am getting a strange error when I try to import a widget in my new Telligent installation using Chrome browser. It doesn't seem to work on other browsers either. See the attached screenshot:

Edited
[edited by: IbrahimK at 1:16 PM (GMT 0) on Wed, Jul 8 2020]
Parents Reply Children
  • The diagnostics identify that the scheduling of the upload tasks is taking place correctly. I do see some errors from the job service identifying memory limitations when communicating with the database, such as

"System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): There is insufficient system memory in resource pool 'internal' to run this query."

While these aren't happening coincidentally, they could be related to an overall issue with the job server deployment. I'd recommend reviewing any limitations in place on it, as well as still recommend making sure its file storage is configured correctly and has proper permissions.

There are also improvements made to background task processing feedback in more recent versions of Community than you are using. Specifically, version 11.1.2.11315 made some improvements that should help to more clearly identify what error may be occurring in your case. But if you do upgrade, I'd recommend upgrading to the latest version of 11.