Error when importing widget in Chrome/ALL browsers

I am getting a strange error when I try to import a widget in my new Telligent installation using Chrome browser. It doesn't seem to work on other browsers either. See the attached screenshot:

Edited
[edited by: IbrahimK at 1:16 PM (GMT 0) on Wed, Jul 8 2020]
Parents
  • Importing and other background tasks require a few components to be running correctly that I recommend checking;

1. The job server must be running, and it must be configured to use the same filestorage path in its app.config as in the web node's web.config.
    2. A message bus (ideally the included Socket Message Bus Server) must be running, and both the job server and the web node(s) must be connected to it. This can be verified in Administration > Site > Message Buses > Socket Message Bus > Diagnostics. All web nodes and the job server should be listed and green.

Beyond that, I'd inspect any exceptions logged when this occurs.

• Importing and other background tasks require a few components to be running correctly that I recommend checking;

1. The job server must be running, and it must be configured to use the same filestorage path in its app.config as in the web node's web.config.
    2. A message bus (ideally the included Socket Message Bus Server) must be running, and both the job server and the web node(s) must be connected to it. This can be verified in Administration > Site > Message Buses > Socket Message Bus > Diagnostics. All web nodes and the job server should be listed and green.

Beyond that, I'd inspect any exceptions logged when this occurs.

Children