Can I configure the "More" options in Forum responses?

We are running into situations where moderators are accidentally selecting "Report as abusive" rather than "Verify Answer". 

I would like to rearrange this menu and move the Report option down.  I assume this is in Administration and involves some coding, but I cannot find the option anywhere.   

Has anyone done this, or can you confirm if this is an option?

Parents
  • I received some feedback today about the "more" menu and found this conversation when trying to think of options. Here's the feedback I got:

I can never remember the "more" only holds "Report Inappropriate Content" and freak out a bit when I select it, thinking there is actually more written...(I know I'm requesting dummy-friendly :) 

I guess I wish the "Report..." and Edit / Delete (when applicable) options were present out front, and "More" were present only when Content has been collapsed, such as replies, etc.,

Has anyone made any changes to this menu for a situation like this? 

I went to Widget Studio and edited the Language Resources in the Forum - Thread and Comment List widgets to change the word "More" to "More Actions" to make this clear (probably need to update a few more widgets too, but I haven't done that yet). The critique of the "More" button only displaying one result ("Report...") makes sense to me so I wasn't sure if there was a reason for this instead of the "Report" option showing in its place. 

If anyone else has had similar feedback, I'd love to hear your solutions! 

• Howdy  We have worked around this by using 2 Links widgets on top of one another. 'Report' would be in one widget set not to collapse. The other links, only available to a limited audience, go in the other widget which is set to collapse. Those without access to those features will not see the More link, just the 'Report' option from the other widget. 

Reply Children