Can I configure the "More" options in Forum responses?

We are running into situations where moderators are accidentally selecting "Report as abusive" rather than "Verify Answer". 

I would like to rearrange this menu and move the Report option down.  I assume this is in Administration and involves some coding, but I cannot find the option anywhere.   

Has anyone done this, or can you confirm if this is an option?

Parents
  • Hey ! Great question. Just took a look at the widget and yes it is an Administration thing to do, but in the widget code, the list could be re-arranged to whatever order you want. Just need to move the snippet of code around to where you would like. Not incredibly difficult to do as it is a copy/paste of the block of code, but do want to make sure you move it in the right spot.

I'm happy to help you out with this and for reference we would be looking at the Forum - Thread widget and callback-more-reply-actions.

Thanks!

• Hey ! Great question. Just took a look at the widget and yes it is an Administration thing to do, but in the widget code, the list could be re-arranged to whatever order you want. Just need to move the snippet of code around to where you would like. Not incredibly difficult to do as it is a copy/paste of the block of code, but do want to make sure you move it in the right spot.

I'm happy to help you out with this and for reference we would be looking at the Forum - Thread widget and callback-more-reply-actions.

Thanks!

Children