Forum - Ask a Question Widget isn't appearing on a Forum page

I am really new to Verint, so will be asking a lot of very basic questions. Looking forward to paying it forward someday! I have put a Forum - Ask a Question widget on a Forum landing page but when I save the page to publish it, the Ask a Question widget doesn't appear. How do I get it to appear?

Also - I want to put that widget on the landing page of the group, but it doesn't appear in the list. Why is that?

Parents
  • Welcome to our community, ! Don't hesitate to ask any questions at all, thats what we're here for! 

If you haven't ventured over to our documentation just yet, that can be found here: https://community.telligent.com/community/11/w/user-documentation/ 

Most of the "how-to" content including images or videos are within each wiki page (navigate through using the left side of the page or use search when in our user documentation). That's there to hopefully answer questions, but if you're not finding the answer easily or just are unsure, always toss us a question right away! We'll get the answer back to you and then update our docs to make sure they help the next person.

We are always open to *any* feedback to help make our product, processes, documentation, or overall experience better. I truly appreciate you choosing to work with us and our platform!

• Welcome to our community, ! Don't hesitate to ask any questions at all, thats what we're here for! 

If you haven't ventured over to our documentation just yet, that can be found here: https://community.telligent.com/community/11/w/user-documentation/ 

Most of the "how-to" content including images or videos are within each wiki page (navigate through using the left side of the page or use search when in our user documentation). That's there to hopefully answer questions, but if you're not finding the answer easily or just are unsure, always toss us a question right away! We'll get the answer back to you and then update our docs to make sure they help the next person.

We are always open to *any* feedback to help make our product, processes, documentation, or overall experience better. I truly appreciate you choosing to work with us and our platform!

Children