Automation deprecates core_v2_rule?

Post upgrade from 10.1 to 11.1, found that the previously configured rules were "upgraded" to Automations. Cool. But it appears that they weren't really upgraded in a way that makes them work... specifically core_v2_rule seems to be missing/deprecated and now I'm getting exceptions when automation are trying to run.

Telligent.Evolution.ScriptedContentFragments.Model.JavaScriptException: Line 2, Column 0: ReferenceError: core_v2_rule is not defined
 at call(Jint.Parser.Ast.ThisExpression) @  0:1
 ---> Jint.Runtime.JavaScriptException: core_v2_rule is not defined

Is there a relatively pain free way to update this functionality?

Parents
  • This appears to be a migration error. core_v2_rule never existed. This should be referencing core_v2_role. You can correct this directly by editing the automation script and replacing references to core_v2_rule with core_v2_role. I've also logged a bug to address this in the migration mapping logic used to convert rules to automations:

TE-15177: Legacy rule migration causes error accessing non-existent core_v2_rule API

Completed for 12.0.0, 11.1.2

• After making this change in all locations (some had been filtered which is why it appeared to not take immediate effect), I'm now getting this unknown exception:

Telligent.Evolution.ScriptedContentFragments.Model.JavaScriptException: Line 2, Column 0: TypeError: No public methods with the specified arguments were found.
     at Get(Jint.Parser.Ast.MemberExpression) @  11:2

Any thoughts on how to resolve that one?

• After making this change in all locations (some had been filtered which is why it appeared to not take immediate effect), I'm now getting this unknown exception:

Telligent.Evolution.ScriptedContentFragments.Model.JavaScriptException: Line 2, Column 0: TypeError: No public methods with the specified arguments were found.
     at Get(Jint.Parser.Ast.MemberExpression) @  11:2

Any thoughts on how to resolve that one?

Children