We are trying to upgrade our 10.1x on-prem Telligent platform to 11.0. We have gone through the full upgrade procedure on our dev server and are now working on our theme and widget functionality.
- When upgrading from 10.1 to 11+ themes, we could not get the default, Social theme to upgrade to theme studio. To get around this, we started with a blank OOTB FileStorage and a Upgraded 11x Telligent Database.
- From there, we manually imported each of the widgets from the production server.
- This caused the Widgets to work, but widget assets did not transfer over as they are in the FIleStorage.
- In order to enable the widget assets, we transferred over the communityserver.components.sitefiles directory and communityserver.components.sitefiles and the widgetcontainerfiles Directory. This enabled widget assets to partially work, but only on the local server. Suspect a folder permission issue.
My question is two fold:
- Is there a known set of folders related to widgets I can transfer from 10.1 prod to 11.0 dev in order to reenable full widget functionality? Better yet, what are the UI and theming folders I should ignore in the 10.1x filestorage?
- I can only see the widget assets I already transferred above if I am accessing the server on the localhost, not if I am connecting from a different computer. What folder permissions should the filestorage have for the service account accessing those files? The permissions look the same for all the directories under Filestorage.