The Basic Site Configuration page contains the basic properties of your community site, such as the name of your site and the site description, the local server's time zone properties, etc.
To set the Basic Site Configuration properties:
- Mouse over Management.
- Click Administration.
- Navigate to Site > Identification Options
- Set the following properties:
- Site Name - Name of your community site, which is displayed in the top bar of your browser.
- Site Description - Describes the site.
- Default Site URL - Default URL for accessing the homepage of the site.
- Terms of Service URL for displaying a Terms of Service Agreement.
- Default Language - Sets the default language used for your site.
- Time Zone - Time zone to which your forum server is set.
- Date Format - Specifies how dates appear on your site, such as in the activity messages.
- Time Format - Specifies how the current time appears on your site.
- Click Save to apply the settings.