The RSS Settings tab allows you to enable RSS feeds so users can see feeds not available to anonymous users. This is also where you enable searches of syndication feeds.
To enable RSS feeds:
- Mouse over Management.
- Click Administration.
- Navigate to Setup > Syndication options.
- Set the following RSS properties:
- Enable Secure Syndication - If enabled, creates a unique URL for each syndication feed. The location of this feed is not visible to anonymous users. To enable, select Yes.
- Enable RSS Search - If enabled, creates an RSS available image at the top of search results. Users can use the link behind this image to subscribe to a syndicated feed of content matching the search criteria. To enable, select Yes.
- Max RSS feeds per user - The most RSS feeds (up to 20) that a user can display on their profile page. Default is 5.
- Click Save to apply the settings.