How to add adobe analytics without problem?

Hi everyone,
I've added adobe analytics(adobe dynamic tag Management) to the telligent instance(version 10.1.8.10498).
I've used this instruction.
link: marketing.adobe.com/.../gs-best-practices.html
But after adding I can't import theme from telligent using user interface.
when I remove adobe analytics from telligent it works correctly.

So my question how to add adobe analytics to telligent instance?
Maybe you have some recomendation for adding adobe analytics?

Parents
  • Hi . I've reviewed Adobe's own instructions. Can you share a bit more detail about how you integrated this into Community, specifically? Also, are you seeing any errors logged either in Administration > Monitoring or JavaScript errors in the browser when the import fails, and if so, what?

• Hi Michael,
    In the instruction said add script to the header.
    I've added the script to the header using field "Raw HTLM header (Top)" (see screenshot below).

After saving the script to the header, theme import function doesn't work. When I click on the button import nothing happens.(screenshot below)

Also, I don't have any error in browser console panel and telligent admin panel(screenshots below).

• That all looks valid from a Community standpoint. I was concerned that the use of a protocol-relative URL may be part of the issue, but I can verify that even though protocol-relative URLs are not recommended, they do still work.

A few more questions:

• I would be curious about whether you see Adobe's scripts being received and executed
    • I would be curious about any errors that happen if the page is reloaded, not just on the attempt to click 'import'
    • And to verify, clicking "Select File" doesn't even show a file picker?

Assuming the last item is true, it's possible something in Adobe's library is interfering with either the upload component or Community's mobile/touch support which has been known on occasion to get confused with correctly interpreting either clicks or taps, though it shouldn't have this issue on its own.

Unfortunately, with no errors and seemingly no way to try Adobe's analytics package, this may be difficult to troubleshoot. I might recommend opening a support ticket to take a closer look.

• That all looks valid from a Community standpoint. I was concerned that the use of a protocol-relative URL may be part of the issue, but I can verify that even though protocol-relative URLs are not recommended, they do still work.

A few more questions:

• I would be curious about whether you see Adobe's scripts being received and executed
    • I would be curious about any errors that happen if the page is reloaded, not just on the attempt to click 'import'
    • And to verify, clicking "Select File" doesn't even show a file picker?

Assuming the last item is true, it's possible something in Adobe's library is interfering with either the upload component or Community's mobile/touch support which has been known on occasion to get confused with correctly interpreting either clicks or taps, though it shouldn't have this issue on its own.

Unfortunately, with no errors and seemingly no way to try Adobe's analytics package, this may be difficult to troubleshoot. I might recommend opening a support ticket to take a closer look.

Children