For some reason after upgrade to 10.1.6 Telligent Analytics plugin and widgets are gone after upgrade. It was working fine before the upgrade.
Here’s what we have:
- We use Telligent Analytics v.4.1
- Telligent.Analytics.dll and PostScript.dll was moved into web/bin folder during upgrade;
- Telligent Analytics plugin and widgets cannot be found in Admin panel:
- Analytics DB connection string is present in connectionString.config;
- ETL task connectionStrings.dtsconfig configuration remains the same;
- ETL task is failing to run with error code 10668:
Removing/adding back Telligent.Analytics.dll to/from web/bin folder and restarting app pool not fixing a problem and no Analytics plugin could be found.
Are there any steps I’m missing to enable Analytics after upgrade?
Any suggestions how I can troubleshoot this?