New Group Creation 10.1 - customized 'Color Palette' shared widget option and 'Design' shared widget option

When Creating a New Group in 10.1, Group Banner doesn't inherit the theme properly.  customized 'Color Palette' shared widget option and 'Design' shared widget option are customized and need to be reverted.

Parents
  • Thanks for the feedback, ! I've logged this issue.

TE-9248: Site/Group Setup should not apply design configurations to new groups' banners.

Completed for 10.1.3.8316

As a workaround, I've attached an updated version of the Set Up Your Community/Group widget, which is responsible for the post-create user interaction for setting up applications in new groups. In 10.1, it was also setting an override for the banner's configuration. 

You can install the updated widget in Administration > Interface > Widgets > Import, and be sure to publish the uploaded staged changes after.

Subsequent new groups created should respect the default group banner design configuration.

SetUpYourCommunityOrGroup-Widget.xml

• Thanks for the feedback, ! I've logged this issue.

TE-9248: Site/Group Setup should not apply design configurations to new groups' banners.

Completed for 10.1.3.8316

As a workaround, I've attached an updated version of the Set Up Your Community/Group widget, which is responsible for the post-create user interaction for setting up applications in new groups. In 10.1, it was also setting an override for the banner's configuration. 

You can install the updated widget in Administration > Interface > Widgets > Import, and be sure to publish the uploaded staged changes after.

Subsequent new groups created should respect the default group banner design configuration.

SetUpYourCommunityOrGroup-Widget.xml

Children
No Data