Is TC compatible with a Windows hosting on GoDaddy.com?

Former Member
Former Member

I am wondering if other users have successfully hosted TC on GoDaddy.com using their Windows-based hosting.

Parents
  • I am hosting TC 10 in a Virtual Machine, running on a standalone PC. I pretty much run everything on the same VM: Windows OS, web/app server ((IIS), database server (MSSQL), search server (TC Search), Job Scheduler, the whole enchilada. I even use VirtualBox 5 as "hypervisor". Runs pretty smooth and fast. I made sure that the PC has multiple CPU cores, bit of RAM, and SSD storage. That's basically it. I agree with Mason that you need at least a virtual machine for hosting. That should not be too difficult.

• I am hosting TC 10 in a Virtual Machine, running on a standalone PC. I pretty much run everything on the same VM: Windows OS, web/app server ((IIS), database server (MSSQL), search server (TC Search), Job Scheduler, the whole enchilada. I even use VirtualBox 5 as "hypervisor". Runs pretty smooth and fast. I made sure that the PC has multiple CPU cores, bit of RAM, and SSD storage. That's basically it. I agree with Mason that you need at least a virtual machine for hosting. That should not be too difficult.

Children