I’m happy to announce that Telligent will be using Desk.com as its new customer support portal. This will enable our customers to open support cases, interact with our support team , and see the status of all cases they, or their designated partners, have initiated.
We are officially switching over to Desk.com today, where all new support cases will be created.
Here is how to get started:
- Navigate to http://support.telligent.com/
- Click “Login” at top right of the page
- Click “Create an Account” and follow the process
- Login to http://support.telligent.com/
- Click “My Cases” at top right of page
- From here you will be able to see all the cases you have opened, but since you likely have not yet opened one, see step 6
- Click “Create a New Case”
- Fill out the form
- Attach a file if needed, otherwise you can skip that
- To interact with an existing case – click on subject link on the “My cases” page
- You will be able to enter attachments, reply to the case, and see the status
- When is Telligent switching to Desk.com support portal?
- Today! Monday, October 2nd
- Will my old cases be migrated from Salesforce to Desk.com?
- In general, only new cases will be in Desk.com, with select cases being brought over from Salesforce. Don’t worry, we still have all of your old cases, and if there are ones you find critical to have in Desk.com – let’s chat and we can sort out how to accommodate.
- Why can’t I see all the cases from my company?
- com uses domain matching. It matches a users email address domain (e.g. email@example.com) and groups them together.
- What if I am unable to see cases opened by other members of my team with the same email address domain?
- Just email your Customer Success Manager and we’ll take a look and take care of it.
- What if I don’t know who my Customer Success Manager is?
- Just PM me on the community or email me and I’ll introduce you.
- Can I still open cases the way I do today?
- Yes! You can still email or use our form on telligent.com/support, the portal is just another way you can open, see, and interact with cases.
Thank you to our customers for their patience as we decided on what new system to use. Special thank you to our customers that helped us Beta test the product to ensure everyone has a great experience interacting with our support team!
If you have any questions or concerns, I am just a click away and would be happy to help!