Join us January 27, 2016 for a webinar on Telligent Community 9.0:
We spent a lot of time talking with existing customers (and even some competitors) to deliver a solution that aligns to some very specific persona use-cases/problems. For example:
- Community Management Advancements for Increased Efficiency - New and enhanced capabilities reduce the time and resources required to manage the community
- Staging and Publishing Workflow Enhancements to Simplify Deployments - New capabilities enable users to stage and preview community changes and updates before going live
- Addition of Intelligent Content Management and Moderation Capabilities - Analytics, user reputation and abuse reporting to simplify workflow associated and moderation
- New Community as a Service (CaaS) Offering - Managed service enabling customers, partners and developers to build unique community experiences
- Ongoing Investment in the API Economy - Developer advancements including moving many community integrations to open source on GitHub
We'll spent about 15 minutes providing an overview of the new platform and about 40 minutes demoing version 9.0.