How can we auto-clear abuse notifications for members when their abuse escalation has been appealed/resolved?

This is deeply confusing our members.

This user has had content reported to the abuse queue, it happened because they had repeated lines in their content, it wasn't genuinely 'abusive' but this has completely alarmed the user.

I spoke with them and cleared the problem out of the queue, their account is "now fine" However they now firmly believe their account still has issues and take this problem public (for anyone reading, our Verint community is public and has public members registering).

This appears to be a complete lack of resolution from the workflow, in my opinion, the expected behaviour is that it should auto-resolve and clear this from the affected member's account when their content/account is cleared.

Here's an example of what they see:

Even though this is from 30th June and says "if you do not appeal by" it is very direct and alarming messaging to see without knowing "Should I resolve this? Is it resolved?" and I have to impersonate the user to resolve it for them, and that adds up when you have 10s/100s of users affected like this with false positives or otherwise and becomes a negative experience.

There is nothing in the abuse queue.

What can we do about this? Can this be changed out of the box, and/or is there an automation we can setup that directly addresses this for members where they no longer have content waiting for abuse resolution?

Parents Reply Children
No Data