Forum threads not filtering

Hi Everyone,

I have received some feedback from one of our members. They are unable to filter the forum thread posts in our different discussions groups. I have the option to do this turned on, but when selecting the different filtering options nothing changes. This makes it difficult for members to find their posts. Does anyone know why thing might be happening? or not happening I should say?

see screen grab below:

Thanks in advance for your help

Steph

Parents Reply
  • Thanks for letting know! With CSS I meant if you have changed the look and design of the standard widget. Slight smile (which you did, I see)

Well, what you can do first, before opening a support ticket is: on the same page or in a private test/demo group somewhere put both the standard Verint forum - thread list widget and your customized widget on the same page. Then check if the filters are working for both. If only the standard Verint widget works, you will have to try and fix the issue with a technical person. If the filtering options on both widgets are not working, then you can open a support ticket as then it's likely to be a bug. 

Children