Is there a way I can modify moderation email template?

Hi, Currently,  the forum moderation email content - Subject and body is common for the all groups and forums.

Is there way I can modify the template to show the group and the forum name on the email.

This is what we have currently:

Subject: Moderation needed in Community

Body:

Telligent Community Update from Community

You have content in your community requiring moderation.

Review to approve/deny the content now.

Thank you!!

• I think I've asked this same question before but didn't get anywhere. It would be great if the message to the admins could tell you what the content is and where it is rather than just take you to the moderation queue. 

I have issues with the whole moderation experience to be fair and would love for the whole thing to be re-thought and re-built! 

• Hi  

As far as I know, this is not available OOTB - and is currently not supported with the V12 version.

With Version 13 there is the email studio which would support such customizations at the group level. Essentially, in your Email studio in the administration panel - specifically for the moderation email template - you're administrators could add an additional configuration option for each group to display the group name in the email subject.