Verint Community Analytics/Data capabilities (internal and external)

Looking for any insights when it comes to Analytical capabilities with Verint's Community service?

I understand that there are some built-in features that allow for some high-level tracking and analytics, however, I want to use an external tool (specifically Adobe Analytics) to ingest/combine data and insights to build better reports that can track things like:

• Track second-time logins within 30 days of registration date.
  • Count members who posted a count of at least 2 (>=2) forum questions.
  • Monitor members receiving answers to their first forum question.
  • Trace members that are posting at least 1 (>=1) response to another user's question.
  • Capture the URLs and titles of forum thread(s).
  • Track URLs of replies marked as accepted answers.
  • Count total page views post-acceptance of answer(s).
  • Quantify suggested and accepted answers by each contributor.
  • Aggregate page views for content associated with these answers.

(Then ideally be able to further filter the data by date/time/role etc.)

Any insights or knowledge around the currently built-in capabilities and what can possibly be done to accomplish similar goals is MUCH appreciated!

• Hi  , 
    Reading through your post I can tell you that you can get almost all of the information and data from the database. Some of them you can get directly, other items like the number of pageviews after content got a verified/accepted answer would require some additional work.

There are multiple options to achieve your goal:
    - You can either export all data into CSV files and work on building your own reports in excel
    - You can (by custom development) create custom reports on separate pages (and export if needed)
    - You can build an integration with Adobe Analytics using by creating APIs

So almost anything is possible here and your examples are definitely achievable but it's dependant on your (team's) development skills.