Managers emailing their group members

Is there a way that owners/managers of groups can email their members directly? I know email notifications generated from actions within a group (announcements, replies on posts, etc.) can be generated, but is there a way for managers to send general emails similar to how I (super admin) can send emails to every single person registered in my communities instance?

Parents
  • It would also be great if you could @mention everyone in a group in order to trigger a notification in the same way that you can do with Facebook groups. I 'think' @mentioning the group name in Verint software 'may' do something similar but I haven't tested it out. It would also rely on everyone in the group having the 'Someone mentions my group' notification enabled in their settings but again I'm not sure if that's referring to a group that you manage or a group that you're a member of? 

This of course is not the same as being able to email or PM the group's members as a whole by the group owner or managers which would also be a great thing to have. 

• Howdy  Using @mention of a Group Name does send a notification to all group members in the Verint Community platform. Different from a direct email, but still quite useful. 

Reply Children