Can widgets support file uploads in the configuration?

Can widgets support file uploads in the configuration?

Parents
  • Hi   

Are you referring to any widget configuration (ex: mosaic, navigation list, activity story stream, etc)?

If so, I have not seen this OOTB, but this could be done with customizations - happy to discuss more on our next cadence call or within our community planning area

Or are you referring to the widget configuration within the back end (widget studio)?

If so I can not seem to find any OOTB fields that support that - but it would be possible to create a custom control to support that. In our tech teams opinion - the best way to implement it would to make use of Veint's storage system - which would involve a plugin. This could possibly be done without a plugin, but may have some downsides - happy to discuss with you on our next cadence call or within community planning.

• Hi   

Are you referring to any widget configuration (ex: mosaic, navigation list, activity story stream, etc)?

If so, I have not seen this OOTB, but this could be done with customizations - happy to discuss more on our next cadence call or within our community planning area

Or are you referring to the widget configuration within the back end (widget studio)?

If so I can not seem to find any OOTB fields that support that - but it would be possible to create a custom control to support that. In our tech teams opinion - the best way to implement it would to make use of Veint's storage system - which would involve a plugin. This could possibly be done without a plugin, but may have some downsides - happy to discuss with you on our next cadence call or within community planning.

Children
No Data