Getting error authenticating user using OpenID Connect SSO plugin

Hi Team,

We are try to configure OOTB OpenID Connect user authentication using Azure Active Directory. Sharing below error trace and configuration details. Please help me out how user will authenticate successfully?

OpenID Connect SSO plugin Configuration Setting

After success login using AAD login window.

Parents
  • You cannot use Legacy Url options with Azure, that is for older Okta implementations.   Also do not add openid, profile scopes as additional scopes, as the label said, these are already added by default.  Then verify your authorization server, it looks off from Azure AD clients I have seen.   Then verify your token contains a valid email address.

Also note this only works with organization Azure AD.  If you are trying to do this with B2C or another AD extension it won't work.

• Thanks for reply,

We have updated config as per your suggestion but getting the same error. Let me explain steps.

1. I created app registration on Azure active directory.

2. Added return url 

4. I am using AAD Microsoft user id for login and I consent.

5. after consent redirect to error page which I highlighted. 

How you verify that "it looks off from Azure AD clients I have seen" and what is the meaning of this?

• Thanks for reply,

We have updated config as per your suggestion but getting the same error. Let me explain steps.

1. I created app registration on Azure active directory.

2. Added return url 

4. I am using AAD Microsoft user id for login and I consent.

5. after consent redirect to error page which I highlighted. 

How you verify that "it looks off from Azure AD clients I have seen" and what is the meaning of this?

Children