Is the free version of Telligent Community still available?

Hi, I have a message from my telligent setup  (12.0.1.15778)

"You will need to upgrade your community to the latest full version or latest maintenance release in order to continue to use the free version of Telligent Community."

But I dont seem to be able to find the link to download the upgrade this time.

Have they stopped the free version and I've got 28 days left to find a new product?  and figure out how to move the data over.

Its just a small in house setup we use internally for the developers to ask questions of their colleagues,  so a paid version of a forum is not really what we are after. 

Thanks

Parents
  • The Free Edition is still available upon request.  We recently transitioned the Telligent.com site to Verint.com and the web form to request the download needs to be set up on the new property.  Here is the process for now to get you the download.  Send an email with Request Free Edition to Telligent-Sales@verint.com .  We will send you a link to terms and conditions and upon acceptance along with your contact information for our records and compliance check, we can turn around the download link.  Please note that we cannot send free edition download to email addresses with domains like gmail, yahoo, outlook, icloud, etc.  

• I seem to need to ask this question again as a year has gone pats and its telling me again I need to upgrade.

My tech guy doesn't seem to be able to any response from the contact form or sales.

Has the free version been discontinued and so I really do need to migrate to something different or is it still available somewhere.

I've only got 10 days to left it seems.

If anyone knows that would be great.

Thanks

• I seem to need to ask this question again as a year has gone pats and its telling me again I need to upgrade.

My tech guy doesn't seem to be able to any response from the contact form or sales.

Has the free version been discontinued and so I really do need to migrate to something different or is it still available somewhere.

I've only got 10 days to left it seems.

If anyone knows that would be great.

Thanks

Children