Couldn't deny any custom application content in moderation queue

Hi all, I integrated moderation for my custom application in Telligent 11 version and abuse flow works perfect,  after migrated from 11 to 12 all my abuse items listed under Possibly abusive Tab. when I tried to deny to force them into the abuse workflow, It always shows the below message even if the content was created by normal users who has only Registered Users and Everyone permission. Can anyone help me out in this?

• Hi Brindha,

Community v12 added more informative error messages around abuse exemption, but did not make changes to the condition you're seeing - namely, the user is deemed as one that can manage abuse themselves, and therefore is exempt from being moderated. Confirm that the user does not have the Site "Moderate and Review Abuse" permission, or the Group "Moderation and Review Abuse" permission for the group the content is from.

Beyond these checks, have you implemented ISecuredAbuseReviewContentType on your content? If so, what permissions is it using for PermissionId and ContentPermissionId, and what is your implementation of CanReviewAbuse? The workflow also checks these items when determining if a user is considered a moderator for any particular content.

• Thanks  , It's fixed now. we used same PermissionId  and ContentPermissionId  for  ISecuredAbuseReviewContentType and ISecuredCommentViewContentType, it was causing the issue.