How to initialize a Navigation List

Hello,

I'm trying to build a navigation list in a widget so that it's mobile friendly.  I see that the HTML structure of other components looks like:

<div id="mobile-dashboard-ui-links" class="navigation-list new">
    <div data-direction="vertical" data-maxlinks="50" data-minlinks="0">
        <div class="container">
            <ul>
                <li class="navigation-list-item">
                    <a class="" href="#">Foo</a>
                </li>
                    <a class="" href="#">Bar</a>
                </li>
                    <a class="" href="#">Baz</a>
                </li>
            </ul>
        </div>
    </div>
</div>

When it renders on mobile (and the user clicks on its UI control) I expect it to render a selection list from the bottom up, consistent with other components in Verint:

However, when it renders it doesn't initialize properly, despite having the navigation-list and navigation-list-item classes.  How can I initialize a navigation list correctly?

Chris

Parents Reply Children
  • I have not been able to identify any documentation about this functionality specifically. The flyout menus appear in at least two widgets by default, Group - Banner (via the New button) and Navigation (via More).

My initial recommendation would be to make a copy of one of those widgets (whichever seems more appropriate for your current development) and then add your additional code to those.

In addition, I have sent a note to one of our Product Development engineers to see if there is a more direct solution than what I've provided above.