Displays the latest items from an RSS feed.
The RSS Feed widget does not support reading ATOM feeds.
Verint Community uses RSS.NET, thus uses its supported RSS versions.
This widget works on just about any page on the site.
- Click Pencil Icon > Manage [Site/Group] Theme > Edit this Page
- Select and place the Forums - Links widget on the page
- Click on in the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- You can change the title of this widget by replacing the text in the Widget Title box.
- Feed URL - The full URL of the RSS feed to retrieve and display.
- View type - The widget can be configured to show these views:
- Not Paged/Not Filtered - A simple list of links to posts with no paging; most recent post first, and only the headline of the post.
- Not Paged/Not Filtered/First Post Excerpt - A list of links to posts with no paging; most recent post first, and an excerpt from the most recent post.
- Number of items to show -The number of feed items to display in the widget. Default = 5
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Publish when complete.