This widget displays content that mentions a group. This widget lists a configurable number of mentions for groups where you may or may not be a member.
This widget works on group, application, and post pages. It is also visible when you click the Mentions tab.
- Click Pencil Icon > Manage [Site/Group] Theme > Edit this Page
- Select and place the Group - Mention List widget on the page
- Click on in the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- You can change the title of this widget by replacing the text in the Widget Title box.
- Page Size - Define the number of mentions you want to list. The widget defaults to 15 mentions.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Publish when complete.