How do you add a slide show (picture album) to a Blog Post?

Background

We run several events throughout the year, and we'd like to incorporate a photo album (in platform).  Right now, we are just uploading all the pictures one at a time, but it eats up a significant amount of real estate in the posts.

Query

Has anyone ever done something like this with their posts?  There's about 1bn options using JavaScript or jQuery for vanilla HTML, but I was wondering if anyone has done something like this in platform.

Thanks in advance for reading my inane questions and providing suggestions!

Parents
  •  Could you upload the photos to a Media Gallery and then link out to the gallery in the blog post? The gallery link buttons include a next/previous option that you can use to run a slideshow. I feel like that will be an easier option -- plus the image files can just be dragged and dropped into the gallery instead of uploading one at a time. 

Alternatively, maybe check if whatever photo storage option you're using has an Embed Album option that you can throw into the post, similar to how you could embed a Google Map or YouTube video. 

• Yeah, I thought of that.  Might be something to investigate.  Not the best solution because then the media gallery would have to be created/managed/secured/maintained, but I might play with it.

If there are any other thoughts out there, I'd be happy to hear them.

Reply Children