Event Calendar - Event widget

Hi

I am trying to use the Event Calendar - Event widget, but it is not showing any content when I am trying to use it on a group or calendar application page. I had a look at  Event Calendar - Event : Configuration but that just tells you about the widget config options. Is this widget supposed to pick up the most recent event in your group automatically?

Thanks

Oli

Parents Reply
  • Hi  

Based on the Verint documentation and the description provided (as well as looking at one of our sites) it seems that this widget displays the event details for a specific event and it is used on an event page (a specific calendar event)

If you would like to display one event the workaround for now (that I would suggest) is to use the widget "event calendar - events list"  for the view type choose "events" and pick the specific calendar that the event is on... choose only 1 item to display (it will show the closest upcoming calendar event) and the months to show is how far in advance do you want the widget to look at the calendar for events to show. 

Children