How to measure answered forum threads by employees

Hello

Each month I would like to know which employees (we have them all in an Employees role) have submitted forum replies that have been marked as verified or suggested answers, how many each person does, and in which forum they do them. Is this possible? I looked at the interactions report, but I think that just tells me who clicked accept answer or mark as suggested answer, not necessarily who created the accepted or suggested response right?

Thanks

Oli

Parents
  • There's not a report that will present exactly the information you're looking for.

You could get a sense of general amount of activity via the Members > Participation report, filtered by your time frame and role, and ranked by Contributions or Engagements. Alternatively, by the Members > Active Members report, filtered by time frame and role, and ordered by Activity Count.

You could get a sense of the answer rates per forum by viewing the Forums > Forums Summary report, and ranking by New Verified Answers or New Suggested Answers.

For the exact data you're looking for, you'd need to do some custom work with our APIs to aggregate forum reply data by forum/users in role/suggested/verified/etc.

• There's not a report that will present exactly the information you're looking for.

You could get a sense of general amount of activity via the Members > Participation report, filtered by your time frame and role, and ranked by Contributions or Engagements. Alternatively, by the Members > Active Members report, filtered by time frame and role, and ordered by Activity Count.

You could get a sense of the answer rates per forum by viewing the Forums > Forums Summary report, and ranking by New Verified Answers or New Suggested Answers.

For the exact data you're looking for, you'd need to do some custom work with our APIs to aggregate forum reply data by forum/users in role/suggested/verified/etc.

Children