New blog application is created with a Social theme, when a selected default blog theme is non-Social

Issue description

New blog application is created with a Social theme, when a selected default blog theme is non-Social (under Administration -> Applications -> Blogs -> Default Presentation -> Default theme)

Preconditions

- Site theme, group default theme and blog default theme are all set to same non-Social factory default theme

Steps to reproduce

- Create new group

- Create new blog application in this group

Expected behavior

- New blog should have non-Social theme selected

Actual behavior

- New blog have Social theme selected

Current workarounds

- Setting default blog theme to Social and then back to non-Social helps, but not for a long time, at some point of time issue happens again

Server info

- Verint version 11.1.8.16788

Browser info

- Chrome based 93.0.4577.63 

OS Info

- Windows 10 English

Parents Reply Children

• In my testing I was able to select a custom factory default blog theme and have it used when creating new blogs.
    Usually for us too, but sometimes happens what I described
    BTW, if it important - updates for these theme are deployed trough filestorage/ synchronization with code repository, we shutdown instance, upload updates to filestorage/ and launch instance again 

How are you specifying each of these themes as default?
    All of element14 theme's are specified as default

• Can you confirm that for each of the element14 themes, you selected More > Set as default? It should then show "Default theme for new XYZ".  Sorry, got my versions mixed up. That is for v12.

For v11, Can you show your configuration for default themes for:

• Blogs, at Administration -> Applications -> Blogs -> Default Presentation -> Default Theme 
    • Groups, at Administration > Groups > Default Theme