Reasons a post was flagged as abusive?

Is there a way for a regular user to report WHY they are flagging a post as abusive? 

I had a community member flag a post as abusive, but I couldn't figure out why. I reached out to him directly and he confirmed he flagged it as a duplicate. Giving this user that option (versus spam, offensive, etc.) would help me as the moderator narrow down how to review this. I thought I've seen this before, but I can't find an option for it. If not, I'll create an Idea for it.

Parents Reply
  • It should likely be custom if it is needed sooner than it will be included in the platform if it is scheduled to be included in the platform by default.

This is the crux point here that I believe needs more transparency so the decision can be made.

If I look through the ideation, I can see ideas that have been there for 3+ years, some have votes of over 50, some have votes of over 10. Some have been pointed out that the votes are mainly from the same company, but others have not got this breakdown.

A decision to go for making something custom can't be made if it isn't clear what the timeline is for the decision on it to be made, and it isn't clear how ideation is prioritised when the evidence is that they're sat there for so long, and presumably over time customers will come and go which would muddy that further.

There needs to be better action and clarity of whether the person posting the ideation should consider going the custom route without the alternate silence of waiting for ideation resolution.

Children
No Data