Edit This Page-Blocked

Happy Friday! I was in the middle of editing one of my Community sites, and when I go back into "Edit The Page" the drop down box is black. Please see screenshot attached. Nothing is appearing at all and I am unable to click into anything on the site to edit. I'm thinking something happened within the HTML widget I was editing, but I was never blocked out of going right back into "Edit this page" to adjust. Has anyone experienced this before and know how I can get back into editing this site? Thank you very much in advance for your assistance. 

Parents
  • Just to rule out some other possibilities, have you tried logging in via Incognito or another browser to ensure it's specific to your user versus your browser session? Also, is this specific to THIS page you're editing, or is it all pages in the group (or across your site)?

• Just to rule out some other possibilities, have you tried logging in via Incognito or another browser to ensure it's specific to your user versus your browser session? Also, is this specific to THIS page you're editing, or is it all pages in the group (or across your site)?

Children