Are there any reporting options for custom pages?

I have a few custom pages in my community, but wanted to see if there were any options to see views (or any other analytics) on the page itself? I don't see anything in Reports, am I missing it or does it not exist? Thankfully, some pages are displaying other content (such as Wikis), so I can pull content views from that, but I'm looking for something more concrete as we use custom theme pages for a variety of landing pages. Thanks!

Parents Reply
  • and the widget implements the content view tracking

But what if the widgets don't have content associated with them for view tracking?

In the marketing world there's often "landing pages" created that are gateways to more content, and custom pages are used in this way. So in our scenario we want to track visits and views to that page.

As the 'custom page' is an entity on the community platform, we would expect that entity to be tracked in views. Especially as we mentioned the issue with google analytics and adobe analytics, gdpr comes into play because of passing the data to a third party, which is why a group or custom page as an entity tracking its views is important outside of those ecosystems.

Children