Too Easy to Remove Tags in Posts - Is this Adjustable?

When entering tags on my posts, the backspace button now deletes not only the text of the tag I'm currently typing but it also quickly deletes the previous tags.  Is this adjustable? I just had to recreate all my tags because the backspace deleted way more than just what I was typing for the new tag. Hopefully this makes sense.

It would be much better to require a click of the x to remove a tag or at least to have a pop up ask if I really want to remove a finished tag.

• Can you be more specific as to where you are seeing this and what version?   I just added 2 tags, clicked in the field, backspace only removed the last unless I kept hitting it

• Thanks for the question! If you're able to record a video, that would be super helpful so we can see what is going on. Happy to jump on a call with you to check it out if that is better!

• Oops...  Lost track of this one too.

- I'm not sure this video really displays the issue accurately, but if there are several letters (3 or more) and I am deleting all of them, the last time I click Delete on my keyboard to delete the first letter, it also deletes the previous tag.  It would be helpful if the previous tag was at least highlighted so that it was clear you are deleting it.

• I'm seeing this behavior too. I'll log a ticket for the team to review internally.

TE-15856: Reduce accidental deleted Tags when removing text with backspace

You can potentially work around it sometimes, by navigating away from editing that page without saving, and it will discard any changes you made. So at least you would have the previous list back before any changes. This may also result in having to save multiple times if you are editing a lot of the page and want to be careful about accidental changes.