Exporting All Ideas in an Ideation to Excel

I would like to export all of the ideas in an ideation (including key information like the title, idea information, number of votes, date published, etc.) into an excel spreadsheet. How do I do this?

Parents
  • Did you ever get any traction on this? Did you take Satish's advice? I am curious about this too so that this data can more easily be presented to our Products organization and built into their processes. We had an easy way to do this in Jive (which I believe you used to use as well?), but didn't take advantage of it at the time. Since the migration, I have the need, but not the means. Thanks!

• I did

I was able to get an API created and it is fantastic.  Well, it will be when I can get my data team to turn it into a dashboard.  Right now I need to copy/paste data from my browser into Notepad and then save it as idea.csv so the data is usable.  But, it has all the data I need and updates in real-time.

It brings in the following fields from across all the groups in the community:

• Group
    • Application
    • Title
    • Description
    • Category
    • Author
    • Company
    • Total Votes
    • Yes Votes
    • No Votes
    • Date Created
    • Comment Count
    • Idea Status
    • Status Notes
    • Status Change Date
    • Idea URL

Maybe ask your CSM if they can copy the one created for ADP?  

• I did

I was able to get an API created and it is fantastic.  Well, it will be when I can get my data team to turn it into a dashboard.  Right now I need to copy/paste data from my browser into Notepad and then save it as idea.csv so the data is usable.  But, it has all the data I need and updates in real-time.

It brings in the following fields from across all the groups in the community:

• Group
    • Application
    • Title
    • Description
    • Category
    • Author
    • Company
    • Total Votes
    • Yes Votes
    • No Votes
    • Date Created
    • Comment Count
    • Idea Status
    • Status Notes
    • Status Change Date
    • Idea URL

Maybe ask your CSM if they can copy the one created for ADP?  

Children